First of all, I'm still alive.
It's been a while since my last post and I feel like I need to reassure everyone. I am fine. Things are good. All is well.
I'm busy with report writing or at least I should be.
I have wanted to sit down and write because I enjoy it so much. But I've been stuck. I haven't had anything of great interest happen lately and the daily life of Shekou is well... rather boring.
So, tell me what you want to know. Give me something to write about. Please, inspire me. My only caveat is that I will not write about my students or co-workers, for obvious reasons.
Looking forward to your suggestions!
How's about a Dear Andrea-retrospective letter of advice to your sweet, naive self? The good, the bad, the ugly, the yet-to-be-evaluated? What you wish you had known or done or what you want to remember to remember or remember to forget? Maybe a poem or a Which Way? Adventure. Liner notes to the MixTape "Thus Far"? I'm just spit-ballin', here. ;) Everything you write, I read to the tune of "Eye of the Tiger" cuz you are that much of a badass.
ReplyDeleteHave you written anything on when you were interviewed by Knightly Knews? I don't know if anyone would think that is interesting besides SVMS students and staff but I would. It was a really fun experience and I hope you could find the broadcast on School Tube or Mr. Kelsey would probably still have it. I enjoy every post you make and still can't believe you are all the way across the world! Hope everything is well and I hope your summer break is AWESOME (if you even have summer break right now)! :)
ReplyDelete